PUBLIC: "Free Workflow Packages"
PREMIUM: "Requires a code to install"
1. Go into WORKFLOWS at the top of Realvolve
2. Click on the '+' button to ADD NEW and select 'Add workflows from the library'
3. Scroll down the list and select the workflow that you want to install.
4. Click on 'Install Package'
5. If the workflow is a 'Premium' type then you will need an installation code
This step-by-step video explains what a workflow package is and shows how to install a package from the library.
Take a look at this video to see how to add your own Workflow Packages to the Library!