Help Center

Listings & Closings - Terminology


Listings & Closings


Properties are what we call Listings - If you are the agent working with the seller, then you would first add a Property/Listing. When you change the Status (at the top under the picture) from Active to Pending, it prompts you, asking if you want to create a Transaction.

PS - The prompt will only come when you change it directly from Active to Pending.

Transactions are what we call closings - When you say yes, it will move much of the Property/Listing information into the new Transaction. (We plan on having more transfer in the future)

Agents - Terms vary all over the country but we had to settle on something. In Realvolve Seller Agent is the Agent working with the Seller. Buyer Agent is the Agent working with the Buyer. 

More on this

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


Article is closed for comments.