Realvolve has the ability to import contacts from a standard ".csv" (Comma Separated Values) file. Almost every database and spreadsheet system has the ability to export or save to a ".csv" file which is the standard method for exchanging data. I do recommend that you check the documentation of your current system to explain how to "Export" to a ".csv" file. Once you have the file saved to your computer, you can follow the steps below to upload and map the fields to successfully import your data into Realvolve.
- Login to Realvolve.
- At the top right corner of your screen, click on the user menu and choose Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, choose Import Contacts.
- Go to the section labeled CSV Import and click the Choose File button.
- Select the .csv file that you exported from your previous system and click Open.
- Next, click on Upload.
- Once the file is uploaded check the Choose Existing Mappings for a predefined mapping of your previous system: #Advantage Xi(shared), #iCloud(shared) , #Insightly(shared), #IXACT Contact(shared), #Outlook(shared), #RealtyJuggler(shared), #Top Producer(shared), #Wise Agent(shared).
(If your .csv format is not available then begin mapping the fields as needed)
- If you create your own mapping or make changes to an existing mapping, I recommend that you save your changes before importing so that you can reimport later if needed.
- Click Import to begin the process
Use the link for step-by-step instructions: (SEE VIDEO)
Visit http://help.realvolve.com for instructions on specific imports like Top Producer, Advantage Xi, Wise Agent and others.