Today's training covers the filter buttons located in the Radar tab of a contact. The Radar shows streams of information about the contact including Notes, Emails, SMS Text messages, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn feeds. The stream icons are either ON (Dark) or OFF (Light Gray). To limit which streams are shown in the radar tab simply click on the icon to make the icon dark to turn on that filter. In the example below I have the first 3 stream filters ON which are Notes, Emails and SMS Texts. The Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are light gray and turned OFF so they will not show in the radar tab.
- Notes - All notes entered by a user into this contact.
- Emails - Any email sent to the contact email address or received into the dropbox email address.
- SMS Text - Text messages sent to this contact.
- Facebook - All Facebook feeds from this contact.
- Twitter - Tweets by this contact.
- LinkedIn - Messages from this contact.